SILLOGI Red

SILLOGI Red

SILLOGI Red Dry RedProtected Geographical Indication Cyclades   VARIETAL COMPOSITION 70% Athiri Mavro – 30% Mandilaria   VINEYARD Stavros WINE MAKING Classic red fermentation at low temperatures and ageing on its lees.   AGING 12 months in French oak barrels   TASTING...
SILLOGI White

SILLOGI White

SILLOGI White Dry WhiteProtected Geographical Indication Cyclades   VARIETAL COMPOSITION 50% Assyrtiko – 50% Malagousia VINEYARD Ysterni WINE MAKING Maceration and fermentation in stainless steel vats at low temperatures and short ageing on its lees. TASTING...
AMMA

AMMA

AMMA Naturally Sweet Red WineProtected Geographical Indication Cyclades     VARIETAL COMPOSITION 50% Aidani Mavro – 50% Mandilaria  VINEYARD Aidani Mavro: Ag. Anargiri – Mandilaria: Stavros WINE MAKING The late harvest at the second half of September and the...
MORAITIS ESTATE ASSYRTIKO

MORAITIS ESTATE ASSYRTIKO

MORAITIS ESTATE ASSYRTIKO Dry WhiteProtected Geographical Indication Cyclades   VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Assyrtiko   VINEYARD Sarakiniko WINE MAKING Maceration and fermentation in stainless steel tank at low temperatures and ageing on its fine lees for 8 weeks....
MORAITIS ESTATE PAROS

MORAITIS ESTATE PAROS

MORAITIS ESTATE PAROS Dry WhiteProtected Designation of Origin Paros   VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Monemvassia VINEYARD Kamares WINE MAKING 80% of the wine is fermented in a stainless steel vat with 6-month maturation on its lees. The rest 20% isfermented and matured...