MORAITIS ESTATE PAROS
Protected Designation of Origin Paros
80% of the wine is fermented in a stainless steel vat with 6-month maturation on its lees. The rest 20% is
fermented and matured for 6 months in new French oak barrels.
Bright yellow gold color. Intense aromas of exotic fruits and citrus. The oak is well integrated and the
crispness and elegance of the wine easily dominates.
Fatty fish on the grill, lobster on the grill, pasta with smoked salmon, chicken, matured and spicy cheeses